- Representation or Warranties Disclaimer. The information on www.momteachesreading.com is “as is” and makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the content provided on this website or on any third-party website which may be accessed by a link from this Web site, including any representations or warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. Mom Teaches Reading will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- Omissions, Errors, or Mistakes Disclaimer. All information on this website is accurate and true to the best of Mom Teaches Reading’s knowledge, but that there may be omissions, errors or mistakes. Mom Teaches Reading is not liable for any damages due to any errors or omissions on the website, delay or denial of any products, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, website attacks including computer virus, hacking of information, and any other system failures or misuse of information or products.
- No Professional- Client Relationship. Your use of the content on this site or content from our email list is at your own risk. The use of this website does not create a professional-client relationship.
Mom Teaches Reading does not guarantee any results from using this content and is for educational purposes only. It is your responsibility to do your own research, consult, and obtain a professional for your medical, legal, financial, health, or other help that you may need for your situation.
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge, and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions. The use of the information, products and services is based on your own actions and you agree that Mom Teaches Reading, advertisers, or sponsors are not liable for the success or failure of your business.
Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate”, “estimate”, “expect”, “project”, “intend”, “believe”, “ought to”, “plan”, “seek”, “should”, “will”, “would” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
Any and all forward-looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact, no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
- Testimonials Disclaimer. In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials appearing on this website are received in various forms via a variety of submission methods.
The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on www.momteachesreading.com are applicable to the individuals who wrote it. Results vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid, nor were they provided with free products or services, or any benefits in exchange for their statements.
The testimonials are representative of customer experiences but the exact results will be unique and individual to each customer.
The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity or shortened in cases where the original testimonial included extraneous information that is of no relevance to the general public.
- No sponsored posts. Mom Teaches Reading does not write sponsored posts or accept free products for review. All thoughts and opinions written by Mom Teaches Reading are our own. Any links on this website have been purchased by Mom Teaches Reading and Mom Teaches Reading uses it and thinks it’s high quality.